The 55th Annual Broadway-Timberville Autumn Festival & Antique Car Show will be held September 14th, 2019 from 9am-3pm, rain or shine.
Vendor Applications may be filled out online with this link, or in person at the Broadway Town Office or Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce.
Interested in volunteering for the event? Please fill out the registration HERE
Over 150 food, craft, artisan and retail vendors will line Main Street in Broadway and the showcase in Heritage Park, along with more than 100 classic cars for the Antique Car Show!
- Artisans and crafters – many with fall décor items for sale
- Sidewalk Sales and other specials from Main Street Businesses
- Antique Car Show at WW Motors
- Fun and educational kids activities, including the Reading Wagon (horse-drawn carriage ride with a book!)
- Kids activities in the Village Library
- Local Non-Profit Organizations and businesses participating
- Local artists and art supply sale at The Village Arts Center
- Local food, bake sales and other delicious meals or food to-go
- Broadway Farmer’s Market vendors
- Kids Activities
The Broadway Autumn Festival was created to highlight what our local businesses have to offer, and to bring in shoppers from out of the area. It has long been the first Fall Festival in the area – kicking off a great season for other festivals in Bridgewater, Elkton, New Market and Dayton.
The Autumn Festival has always been very community-focused with profits going directly back to the community through scholarships to local Broadway High School seniors.
“Providing scholarships to local students has been a top priority for our Council and the newly combined festival will allow us to continue the strong tradition of helping students further their education and also give us future opportunities to expand the scholarship program. We look forward to kicking off the festival season with a premier event that will continue to create opportunities for our local businesses, vendors and BHS students”, says Sharon Krantz, Chairman of the Broadway-Timberville Business Council.
This is a continued combination of the previous Autumn Days and Fall Festivals held on separate dates in September and October. There is now only one fall festival in Broadway each year, the second Saturday in September.
The combination of the two allows us to organize a larger event and share resources, creating a better experience for shoppers.