The 2016 Annual Report was presented to Broadway’s Town Council last week.
Highlights include the new branding, marketing strategy, and goals for 2017 – including our very own permanent LOVE sculpture!
At the Annual meeting in January we voted in a new Vice President, Treasurer, and a couple of new Board Members:
2017 Directors and Officers:
- CeCe Dodd, Executive Director; Broadway Farmers Market
- Chris Weaver, President; Lantz Construction
- D.D. Hulvey-Sellers, Vice-President
- Peggy Grandle, Secretary
- Eddie Long, Treasurer
- Kyle O’Brien, Town Manager
- Fred Olsen, Town Council
- Mary Post, Carpet Tech
- Chad Comer, Blue Ribbon Nursery
- Christa Gitchell, Gitchell’s Photography
- Paul Arnold, VTO Saddlery
- Cari Orebaugh, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce
- Bob Harris, Bob Harris DDS
Click BHP2016AnnualReport to view the PDF.